- This event has passed.
Fall Employment Festival
October 25, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
ACR Homes invites you to join us for a fall employment festival where you can learn about our rewarding jobs, internships, and careers that impact people with disabilities living in our group homes throughout the Minneapolis/ St. Paul Metro area.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, October 25th from 3pm – 7pm
- Location: ACR Homes Main Office – 2437 Rice St. Roseville, MN 55113.
- Food: Free soup and salads from Soup Du Joor food truck, free caramel apples and a popcorn bar from Candyland, and free apple cider donuts from Aamodts Apple Farm.
- Activities: Pumpkin painting, Photo Booth, other fall activities
- Prizes: Spin our prize wheel & enter our grand prize drawing for a chance to win a staycation at Hotel Alma in Minneapolis, an electric scooter, or a $400 Ticketmaster gift card
- Job information: Visit with recruiters to learn about our open positions, schedule virtual job interviews on a future date, or participate in walk-in job interviews where no appointment is necessary.
ACR Homes is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Direct Care Professional (DCP) – Direct Care Professionals provide direct patient care for adults with disabilities in a group home setting located in the Twin Cities. Our positions are flexible, rewarding, and provide paid healthcare training. Additionally, employees can choose to work part-time or full-time in this role.
- Residential Supervisor (Group Home Manager) – Group home managers provide direction and support for our group homes including scheduling DCPs to work their shifts, leading staff meetings, writing care plans, scheduling appointments, overseeing care, maintaining the group home and more. This is a full-time salaried position that comes with generous paid time off, affordable benefits, the option to live-in rent and utility free, and has a $5000 hiring bonus.
- Maintenance Route Staff – Maintenance Route Staff maintain the interior and exterior of our group homes and complete tasks such as drywall patching, painting, small remodeling skills, basic electrical, light landscaping…etc. This is a full-time hourly position with competitive wages starting at $20+/hour and affordable benefits.
For a complete listing of our open positions please visit: https://acrhomes.com/employment/acr-positions/
ACR Homes is a provider of high-quality direct patient care for individuals with disabilities living in our group homes located throughout the Minneapolis/ St. Paul metro area. We have been voted as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for over 15 years, having won the #1 spot as a top large workplace twice. Join our event and learn about rewarding direct support and direct care jobs, research and project based internships, careers in group home management, maintenance, nursing, and more.
To RSVP for our event, please fill out the form below using the title “Fall Employment Festival RSVP” in your subject line. We can’t wait to see you there.
To get a head start on the job application, please use this form:
Questions? Please contact Brianna at email@example.com | ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer