ACR Homes Employee Discount
ACR Homes has partnered with the following companies and schools to offer discounts to ACR Employees. These include discounted services as well as discounted tuition.
Discounts on Services from Companies
- Nick Schlice, franchise manager; 2686 Rice St., Little Canada, MN (website)
- Mention you are an ACR Employee to get a free 14 day pass, or become a member and get ½ off enrollment + 1 free month + 3 free personal training sessions
- You will receive 24/7 access to over 3,200 Anytime Fitness locations, free group fitness classes, nutritional help, and access to our hydro massage bed
- Located just a half mile north of the ACR office, right next to CVS
- Call (651) 321-1996 to schedule an appointment to get started on your health and fitness goals
- This custom discount program allows employees to easily browse and purchase AT&T phones, voice and data plans, accessories, and more—at discounted prices negotiated by our organization. (Employees must take personal financial responsibility for their individual purchases and AT&T accounts.)
- To access the custom discount program site, click here.
- Mention ACR and receive $5 off a haircut or $10 off a color service (not to be combined with any other offers)
- Contact (651) 699-5252 to schedule your appointment today
- Fidelity offers free investment workshops and webinars
- You must be a current participant in the ACR Profit Sharing Plan and have a username and PIN
- First time visitors to Fidelity’s 401k.com can follow the “New User Registration” instructions
- To recover a forgotten username or PIN you can call 1 (866) 612-4573 to have it reset
- Once you are logged in:
- Under “Tools and Learning,” click on “Get the Guidance, Information and Tools”
- Under “Learning,” click on “e-learning,” “Overview,” then Go to the “e-Learning Catalog”
- Click on “Live Workshops” and you are there
- You can get details on workshops or enroll. These are all free for you to attend on your personal time. There are headings at the top for Face to Face Workshops or Universal Web Workshops. If you back up a page, under “On-Demand,” there are also On Demand Workshops and Plan Literature available.
- 20% employee discount for current employees (website)
- ACR's very own Erin Von Ruden, who shoots photos for ACR
- Dr. Jason Wing Louie; (651) 484-8783; 2860 Middle St., Little Canada, MN (website)
- Mention you are an ACR Employee and receive $50.00 off the price of a complete NeuroStructural Chiropractic Examination, which includes a complete set of structural correction radiographs, neurostructural correction spinal analysis and digital structural correction assessment. (Offer good for new patients only.)
- Schedule a free, no obligation consultation today
- Conveniently located about a mile north of the ACR office, one block east of Rice Street behind Culvers.
- Contact: (651) 484-8555; 2600 Rice St., Little Canada, MN (website)
- $14.99 oil change for most vehicles; $59.99 Amsoil synthetic oil change for most vehicles
- Free 18-point maintenance inspection
- 10-25% discount on tires (free alignment check included with the purchase of 4 tires)
- Free lifetime tire balancing and rotations with tire purchase
- 15% labor discount
- 12 mon/12k mile warranty on all parts and service; extended warranty beyond 12 mon/12k miles on certain parts and services
- Courtesy shuttle within 5 miles
- Participates in most after market extended warranty programs
- Perform all manufacturer recommended scheduled maintenance services
- Work on almost all makes and models of vehicles; almost every service your vehicle would need except body work
Discounts from Colleges and Universities
10% Tuition Discount for ACR Employees enrolled in qualifying degree or certificate programs,
Corporate and community partnerships only apply to students enrolled in these programs:
- College for Adults — associate degree and certificate programs: Community Health Worker, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography
- College for Adults — bachelor's degree programs: Accounting, Business Management, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Healthcare Management, Marketing, Nursing (Entry-Level), Nursing (RN-BS Completion), Physical Therapist Assistant (Bachelor's Completion), Psychology, Public Health, Radiation Therapy, Social Work
- Master's and graduate certificate programs: Business Administration (MBA), Education, Health Informatics, Holistic Health Studies, Interpreting Studies and Communication Equity, Library and Information Science, Nurse Educator, Nursing-Entry Level, Organizational Leadership, Public Health (MPH), Social Work (MSW), Theology
- Doctoral and graduate certificate programs: Nursing (Nurse Practitioner, Dual Degree, Post-Master's), Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional)
More info can be found here: https://www.stkate.edu/admission-and-aid/corporate-partner-scholarships
- Must contact Joclyn Rainville to ensure your discount, see flyer for more info
- Affordable Tuition: Up to 10% tuition discount available to you and your family members
- Flexible Course Schedules: Balance work, family and education
- Seamless Transfer Policies: Minimize your time to graduation
- Financial Aid Advising: Identify available scholarships, loans and grants
Support for you to achieve your goals
Your ambitions are important to us. Through the new educational partnership between Capella University & ACR Homes, you are eligible for significant educational benefits* each designed to help you reach your goals. These include:
Scholarship opportunities and more
· Explore $5,000–$20,000 GuidedPath scholarships on eligible bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs, plus an additional 10% tuition discount.
· Get a 50% tuition discount on your first 12-week session of FlexPath, plus save an additional 10% throughout your program.
· Access to free professional development opportunities
· Support throughout your academic journey, including advising and career counseling
· Current Capella students are now eligible for a 10% tuition discount on all future academic terms.
· Immediate family members, consisting of spouse/domestic partner and unmarried children up to age 30, are also eligible for Capella educational benefits.
Capella provides an online education that’s flexible and designed to fit the way you live today. We invite you to learn more about Capella’s bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs. Available areas of study include general psychology, mental health counseling, addictions studies, social work, marriage & family therapy, applied behavior analysis, human services, business, information technology, public administration, health sciences, education, and more.
Check out scholarships, learning opportunities, and more at: www.Capella.edu/ACRHomes
Capella University is an accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommision.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. In addition to the regional accreditation, Capella has earned specialized and program-specific accreditation recognizing the quality of our degree programs, including CACREP, COAMFTE, and CSWE. Please see all professional accreditations here.
*Eligible programs only. Books, supplies, and other fees apply.
- The Augsburg Partnership Grant applies to newly enrolling students only and allows partner institutions to receive a tuition discount in the form of a grant
- Students Qualify for the partnership tuition discount according to their employment status at the time of their entry into a graduate or adult undergraduate program only
- Application fees of $35 are waived
- $50/credit discount on undergrad and $80/credit discount for grad