- This event has passed.
University of Minnesota Student Job & Internship Info Session
February 2 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
ACR Homes invites University of Minnesota Students to attend an open house style event to learn about rewarding student jobs/internships caring for people with disabilities!
Date: Thursday, February 2nd | Open house from 10am – 2pm
Location: University of Minnesota Recreation & Wellness Center (123 SE Harvard St, Minneapolis, MN 55455) Beacon Room.
- Learn about flexible student jobs & internships near campus with ACR Homes – All majors welcome, but healthcare majors encouraged to attend
- Learn about our research and project based internship program – All majors welcome, but students interested in medical school, PA programs, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, nutrition, and nursing especially encouraged to attend.
- Enjoy FREE FOOD (until supplies last):
- Starting at 10am – FREE LATTES from Coffee Cart Minneapolis
- Starting at 10am – FREE BAGELS from Brueggers Bagels
- Starting at 12pm – FREE BUILD YOUR OWN CHIPOTLE BOWLS
- Starting at 1pm – FREE INSOMNIA COOKIES
- Enjoy a free chair massage at any point during the event
- Enter to win prizes:
- ALL who sign in at the door will enter to win an electric scooter valued at $500. The winner will be announced VIA EMAIL after the event. Please be checking spam or mark ACR Homes emails safe following the event in order to receive this email. The winner will need to respond to claim the prize and we will bring the scooter to campus for them.
- Prize wheel with $5 gift cards, dorm essentials, ACR swag, and candy
- $25 gift card drawings every hour throughout the event (10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm)
- Join us for our GRAD SCHOOL MENTORSHIP PROGRAM SESSION
- Session on grad school applications lead by our Intern Supervisor, Jon Moe.
- Testimonials and student advice from current grad school students in the area of healthcare
- Interview for jobs:
- Sign up with a recruiter for a virtual job interview on a future date
- Complete an in-person walk-in interview during the event (no appointment needed).
ACR Homes is a provider of high quality and personalized patient care for people with disabilities living in over 40 group home locations throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area of Minnesota.
Questions? Contact Sr. Recruiter & Marketing Manager Brianna Palkki at Brianna.firstname.lastname@example.org www.acrhomes.com | 2701 University Ave. SE #208 Minneapolis, MN | ACR is an EEO/AA Employer