Fall Employment Festival
You’re Invited! ACR Homes cares for the lives of people who have disabilities in group homes throughout the Twin Cities. Join us for a FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Fall Employment Festival outside of our main office located at 2437 Rice St. Roseville, MN on Thursday, October 14th from 2pm – 8pm.
Learn about our rewarding jobs and internships and have the opportunity to interview on the spot. Come to learn about our rewarding jobs, internships, and careers making a difference in the lives of people who have disabilities. You may also participate in walk-in interviews or chat with a recruiter to schedule an interview for a different day. Now is the perfect time to apply because new hires can receive up to a $4,000 sign-on bonus! Current students can ask about our Tuition Assistance Program!
We are transforming our parking lot into a fall festival complete with outdoor games and crafts, hay bales, a photo booth, outdoor heaters, and festive treats.
– The “Minnesota famous” candy shop from Stillwater, MN called Candyland will be bringing their food truck filled with sweet treats for everyone to enjoy. https://candylandstore.com
– Walk up to our self serve popcorn bar where you can sprinkle some Candyland treats over your bag of popcorn.
– Head over to the donut wall where you can pick out an apple cider donut from Aamodts Apple Orchard.
– Pick up a Carmel apple and some cider
– The first 200 people to attend the event will receive a custom ACR Homes blanket.
– Sign into the event to receive your slips of paper to enter our big prize drawings for:
HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE,
2 NIGHT STAYCATION,
MINNESOTA WILD TICKETS
ACR Homes is an EEO/AA Employer